top of page




So you've filled out a reservation form so what happens now?  

Once we receive your completed reservation form we will contact you to request the documents and deposit (if applicable) we need to process your application.


We will need you to supply a copy of Photo ID (e.g your passport) and your university acceptance letter, confirming you are a full time university student (at least 21 hours per week)


When all requested documents have been received and checked by our student manager your contract will be emailed to you and your guarantor(if you have one) using our chosen e-siging platform DocuSign. The email you receive will look similar to the example shown below and be from our Stutent Property Manager Lorna Murphy Via DocuSign.


Please follow the points below when completing your contract, supplying the wrong information will delay your application.


  • Take time to read through the contract and understand each section, if you are unsure about anything you can contact us via chat or email

  • Students who choose to pay in full will not be required to provide a UK guarantor.

  • Make sure the person you ask to stand guarantor is aware of their commitment. For more details about guarantors see below.​

What's a Guarantor?

When a student chooses to pay in instalments, the student will need a guarantor to sign the tenancy paperwork. A guarantor is a third party, such as a parent or relative who takes joint financial responsibility for the tenancy if the student fails to pay their rent.


Who can be a guarantor?

A guarantor for student accommodation is normally a parent/relative and someone who is working and a homeowner.


What do I need to provide to be a guarantor?

You can provide:

(i) A copy of proof of identity (with photograph) such as:

Driving License
ID Badge


(ii) A copy of proof of address (less than 3 months old) such as:

Utility bill statement (i.e. Electricity, Water, Telephone)
Bank statement
Council tax bill for current year


What if my son/daughter is an international student?

If your son or daughter is an international student, they will only need a UK guarantor if they choose to pay their contract in instalments. 

Students who choose to pay in full upfront are not required to provide a UK based guarantor.

bottom of page